CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

R4P2D4V1 I'm Back (Again)

Round 4 Phase 2 Day 4 VLCD 1
0.25ml (125iu) HCG SL
Starting Weight on 07/04/2012: 167.8
Yesterday's Wt: 168.6
Today's Wt: 167.8
Today's LOSS/GAIN: -0.8lb
R4 Total Loss to Date: -0.8lb

My absence has been too great here.  My computer is extra slow these days.  I enjoyed my time with my daughter but now I have to get my head back into this game.  I started my drops on Sunday and enjoying my foods.  I did an extra day yesterday because I discovered a bag of potatoes that I had bought while my daughter was here, that I forgot to take with me when I took her back home.  So I enjoyed some hash browns with eggs in the morning and a potato hash for dinner.  So today, of all days, is my first VLCD.  During my absence, I bowled in a tournament.  We took second place as a team for our division so that was good.  I also had to attend a 50th wedding anniversary that same night then get up early and return to that tournament.  Needless to say, that weekend just flew by.  As a matter of fact, I'm still trying to recover from that weekend to this day.

I'm still couponing and I scored a great deal yesterday.  I went by my local Wal*Mart Neighborhood Market that I despise, and noticed they had some eye drops on clearance.  I recall seeing a coupon for them but I didn't have them with me.  I know I had kept the coupons because I thought to myself, I don't need them but just in case.  I came home and realized that I had forgotten to purchase the newspaper so I had to go back.  I found the coupons and returned.  I got the newspaper first since that was the reason for my trip there and I had 7 coupons for the eye drops.  The eye drops were on clearance for $2 and the coupon was for $2 off any drops from that brand.  So yes, I got 7 free bottles of eye drops.  I was ecstatic!!  Yes, I do use these eye drops.  After my laser surgery, these were the eye drops recommended by the surgeon to use when my eyes felt dry.  I know coworkers that also had the surgery so I may be able to make a profit off of them if I choose to sell them to them.  Before going to Wal*Mart, I had gone to Kmart to score some extra shoppers rewards.  I purchased hair color, feminine pads and tampons and body spray.  After she rang me up she told me if I spent $1.50 more, she would give me $5 off because I would be over the $50 limit.  I grabbed a couple of dollar items so that put me over the $50 and she rewarded me with the $5 off.  There was a store coupon for the hair color that made each box $4.99, limit of two but I also had a manufacturer's coupon for $5 off of two boxes, so technically I got one box free or each for about $2.50.  I also had coupons for the feminine products which were doubled with my rewards card.  The body spray was less expensive here than at Target but I had a $1 off coupon which also was doubled.  So from $50 total, it went down to about $23, so I saved over half.  The cashier was impressed and expressed to me that she needed to get a printer at home to print coupons as well.  I'm sure she's going to try and convince her husband now after seeing how much I saved.  I may have to go back after payday to score some more hair color.  During my absence, I also scored more free razors so I am stocked beyond belief.  I may have to open a garage store because I may not be able to use all of these.  Some are men's razors as well.

I know I had more to discuss but right now, I'm drawing a blank.  Maybe once all the junk clears out of my system, I'll be able to think a bit clearer.

0 comments: