CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 6, 2012

R4P2D6V3 Not In The Game

Round 4 Phase 2 Day 6 VLCD 3
0.25ml (125iu) HCG SL
Starting Weight on 07/04/2012: 167.8
Yesterday's Wt: 166.8
Today's Wt:165.8
Today's LOSS/GAIN: -1.0lb
R4 Total Loss to Date:-2.0lbs

OK so I did somewhat horribly yesterday as well.  I'm just not able to get a handle of not grazing after doing it for some time.  I know I can graze on my allowed veggies but I have been extremely lazy these past two weeks.  I'm not used to humidity, only dry heat, and we have had some humid days so I've been feeling miserable.  So yesterday I brought my chicken for lunch but forgot a veggie.  So when I arrived home, I started munching on my "crackers".  Then later I had another chicken portion for dinner.  I haven't bought any fruit so I had a small glass of pineapple orange juice, again not allowed.  I have been dropping pounds but not as quickly as if I stuck to protocol.  Since I'm doing the sublingual drops, I think mentally I'm not getting it.  So as soon as I finish these drops, I'm going to start on the subq injections.  I guess I'm just used to the injections so mentally, I can't get my head around the drops.  I will still try to eat protocol while taking these drops and maybe that will help me reset my mental state of being back on protocol.  I knew I took too long of a break so I think that may have screwed me up.  I did gain back about 9 pounds and looking in the mirror, it seems to have all gone to my upper arms!!  The don't look muscular just extremely pudgy!!  I can feel a slight tightness in my sleeves as well.  I should be more motivated but just can't get my head into the game.  Maybe once I continue on the drops, I'll be able to wrap my head around this again.

0 comments: