CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 30, 2012

R3P2D8V5 Shopping Is Dangerous

Round 3 Phase 2 Day 8 VLCD 5
0.25ml (125iu) HCG SQ injection # 8
Starting Weight on 03/26/2012: 174.8
Yesterday's Wt: 167.4
Today's Wt: 166.4
Today's LOSS/GAIN: -1.0lb
R3 Total Loss to Date: -8.4lbs

I'm getting much closer to my LIW from Round 2 in roughly 5 days of VLCD and I've lost all that I gained during loading. This makes me very happy.  I was going to call in sick to work today but decided to go ahead and go in.  Big mistake.  I should have stayed home.  Another department was covering for the graveyard shift and what a mess they left, ugh!!  Needless to say, I was able to take a 1/2 day, which meant I got to leave at 9am.  I stopped by Wal*Mart to get some cleaning supplies, then fueled up at Costco, picked up a few things too at Costco.  Then off to Albertson's I went.  They have an awesome sale this week.  Meat, chicken and tilapia fish were all buy one get two free.  Can't beat a deal like that.  The dozen eggs were on sale too for 99 cents.  Oh, and I bought some lottery tickets too.  Worth a shot. After arriving home, finally, to my amazement, there was no room in my fridge or freezer.  I managed to get everything in somewhere so everything is put away now.  Costco is the one that got me though.  I bought some Gala apples, my favorite "crackers", a shrimp salad, seaweed chips, some huge beefsteak tomatoes, pink Himalayan sea salt and some wipes for work.  It sure added up quick.  I still need to stock up on cat and dog food.  That all was just this morning but now I'm home and don't plan on going out again, hopefully.  I have a lot of work to do around the house but don't have the will to do anything.  I have the energy just not the mindset or the will.

0 comments: