CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 27, 2007

R1P3

Wt: 172 lbs LIW: 173 lbs

Okay, didn't get much sleep last night. I decided to do some plumbing work and didn't finish till 2am. I was pretty wired. Anyway, had to get up early and go to Sam's to make a payment. While I was there I picked up a couple of 80's CDs, yes I know I'm giving my age away. I got some half and half for my coffee and avocados. Man I love my avocados. Stopped by Target to look for this purse I've been looking for but they still don't have it. Stopped at Wal*Mart to pick up the paper and some candy bars for my daughter. Couldn't go crazy since money is tight till Friday. I weighed myself before I left and it was my LIW. I weighed myself when I got back from running around and I was at 172. I'll keep that number.

Breakfast: Ribeye steak, peppers, mushrooms, onions omelette.

Lunch: No lunch really, cheated with some Ruffles

Dinner: 2 filets of tilapia fried in butter & oil as well as the green beans.

Snack: cottage cheese with pineapple chunks and pork rinds

0 comments: