CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 19, 2007

What the Fu**

Wt: 172 lbs

Don't understand what is going on here, Wednesday was my last injection day since I had plateau'd pretty bad the last couple of weeks. I figured I'd give myself and body a break till Thanksgiving then it is on!!

Check this out, I was running around all morning looking for parts for my car, went to Sam's to stock up, Albertson's and Wal*Mart. I got home a little after one and got this crazy idea to undress and weigh myself. I had to pee really bad since I had gone to Sam's ( I have a problem with public restrooms). Well, I emptied my bladder and stepped on the scale. Guess what?

Wt: 170 lbs!! What the fu** is going on?

Anyway, I was so elated I forgot to eat lunch but by 4pm I had to start making dinner for my daughter. Let's see what tomorrow holds!!!

0 comments: