CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Friday, Saturday, What Day Is It?

BREAK RESTART
Starting Weight on 06/13/2012: 167.2
Yesterday's Wt: 164.4
Today's Wt: 163.6
Today's LOSS/GAIN: -0.8lb
R4 Total Loss to Date: -3.6lbs

While I was at bowling yesterday, we were hit by a massive dust storm with a few sprinkles so my car looks disgusting.  My bowling wasn't that great either.  Our team captain bought nachos, how dare him.  He shared with everyone but I only had 2 bites.  I came home and couldn't tell if we had gotten rain here at my house but there were a few puddles in the street but nothing major.  I stayed up late, ate a small rotisserie chicken leg while watching my show since it was the season finale and I finally went to bed at 11pm.  I almost didn't get up this morning when I heard my alarm clock.  My brain was thinking it was Sunday already and I almost just shut the whole alarm off and went back to sleep.  Luckily I just hit the snooze button and let my brain wake up a bit more.  Work was horrible, I got two late reports and one turned into a cluster.  I finally got a lunch break and went to Whataburger!!  I got the green chile double burger.  It was hot and fresh and I enjoyed every bite!!  Of course I enjoyed some Mexican pastries in the morning as well.  I brought some doughnuts home for my daughter and another pastry for my morning coffee.  This week is going to be tough because my daughter will be here with me all week.  I came straight home after work and started to watch a bit of television, suddenly I felt sleepy so I went to my room and laid down.  I barely woke up at 5pm, just to watch the local news.  Now I have to go and clean up a bit before my daughter comes home sometime in the early morning hours.  Knowing her, she'll probably come home when I get up in the morning.  I'm anxious to see what coupons await me in the morning. I might check the Internet for a sneak peek.   I don't have much else to report since all I've done so far is sleep.

0 comments: