CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 7, 2012

R3P4D9 What A Day

Round 3 Phase 3 Day 9
Starting Weight on 03/26/2012: 174.8
LIW: 159.8
Yesterday's Wt: 163.8
Today's Wt: 164.4
Today's LOSS/GAIN: +0.6lb
R3 Total Loss to Date: -10.4lbs

If my goal was to gain weight back ASAP, I am succeeding LOL! I have been eating kinda freely plus I think TOM is lurking in the shadows so that's not helping with cravings.  I must admit I wasn't ready to tell you about everything I ate yesterday but here it is.  I had steak, scalloped potatoes, potato salad, chile con queso, tostadas, Doritos, broccoli salad, cream cheese green chile corn and bowl cake.  I was stuffed.  After I took my daughter home and I finally arrived home, I posted and fell asleep, well, it was more of a food coma that I slipped into.  So that I only gained 0.6 pounds is crazy.  I'm sure tomorrow morning's weight will reflect the true weight of all that I ate.  After I arrived at work this morning, I raided the kitchen and only found grilled chicken and some leftover sides.  I only served myself the chicken, scalloped potatoes and ranch style beans.  It took me about 3 hours to eat it all.  I even ate some coffee cake.  After work I went to Kmart and what a mess that was.  I wanted to redeem my coupon for my free Oreos with my $25.00 purchase and it would not take the coupon.  It was the first one she scanned!!  Then she tried to tell me that I could only use one for my deodorants and I had to point it out to her that it stated 4 like coupons in one transaction.  I had to go to customer service and I was there for what felt like half and hour.  The manager finally got it working but I was mad because she wouldn't let me take the double stuffed Oreos even though the coupon stated different sizes.  Whatever!!  I just wanted to get the hell out of there already.  My deodorant coupons expire on Sunday so I am trying to use them up.  Since Kmart is doubling the coupons, my deodorants are costing me 79 cents.  I will put up the register not cooperating as long as I get my double coupons.  I finally arrived home and again, I'm exhausted.  Today is trash day so I will have to do that.

As much as I hate to do this, I found another home for my Labrador.  I don't really want to give her up but I just feel bad for her that I can't spend as much time with her as I like and that I can not have her indoors.  I need Cesar Milan to help me train her to get along with my cats but I can not afford him.  I've tried myself but I lose patience very quickly.  I think at this point, it may be better if I just find her a new home.  A coworker is willing to take her but it will be very difficult for me.  Especially because I will have stipulations but I know he won't follow them.

0 comments: