CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 9, 2012

R3P4D11 What A Start To The Weekend

Round 3 Phase 4 Day 11
Starting Weight on 03/26/2012: 174.8
Yesterday's Wt: 164.6
Today's Wt: 163.2
Today's LOSS/GAIN: -1.4lb
R3 Total Loss to Date: -11.6lbs

Yesterday was very eventful.  I had Whataburger for breakfast.  I had the green chile burger combo then after I got home, I had an ice cream.  I took a nap then headed out to the bowling alley.  I was planning on eating there but it got too late.  I did very good my second game, I bowled a 255!!  I believe that is my highest score ever.  After I arrived home, I saw that my "new" neighbors were gathered in their driveway.  My dog kept barking at them and she barked all night so I got no sleep until 3am.  I had to wake up in less than an hour.  I asked if I could leave work early and I did.  I went to Kmart to get some more deodorant with my doubled coupons.  I counted the coupons I have for the deodorants and I still have about 18 of them.  Sheesh!!  I drove to the Tractor Supply Store and bought my rabbit a larger water bottle.  After I arrived home, I changed and went outside to see what the neighbors had done.  I found beer cans that they had thrown at my dog, those sons of bitches!!  I threw one back and kept the rest to sell.  They threw limes too but I threw those back in their yard.  These people are disrespectful and are constantly throwing their trash in my yard and they've only been there a week.  They are nothing but a bunch of low lives and they are going to make the next year unbearable.  I just hope they didn't buy the house and are just renting so they'll leave soon.  I took a nap after cleaning their mess up and now I sit here debating what to eat.  I had a bagel and mixed berry cream cheese after my nap, but I need something more substantial.  I will hopefully grill these.  The neighbors across the street are going to have a birthday party later, so I'll have to contend with that mess later.  I really feel that I should move because of these people and I have done too much to this house to have to leave on their account.  I need some much needed positive mantra to come my way and get these people out of here.

Oh yeah, I should be mixing my drops tonight, and hopefully I remember to start them in the morning, LOL!  I'll just enjoy 2 more days of eating freedom.

0 comments: