CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

R3P4D8 Annual BBQ Done!!

Round 3 Phase 4 Day 8
Starting Weight on 03/26/2012: 174.8
Yesterday's Wt: 163.4
Today's Wt: 163.8
Today's LOSS/GAIN: +0.4lb
R3 Total Loss to Date: -11 lbs

Hello Peeps!!  I didn't have a chance to post yesterday since I was getting ready for our annual  work BBQ. I wanted to make sure I had everything I wanted to take ready and packed.  Everything went well.

Sadly, I have been making some poor menu selections especially since my daughter was home with me.  I took her back today.  I know that is no excuse for eating poorly but as of tomorrow, I will start P2 again or maybe Friday or Saturday or Sunday.  I haven't mixed my drops so that may be a slight delay.

Yesterday I weighed the same as Monday even for weighing in at 4am.  Today it was slightly higher because I ate late and I ate crap like popcorn, ice cream, bologna sandwich, toasted bagel with mixed berry cream cheese, yum, and other unhealthy junk.  I noticed that after I ate the popcorn, my mouth and part of my throat were itching on the inside.  I'll take that as a sign that I'm allergic to corn because today I had some canned corn and my mouth and throat became itchy again.  Not severely, just bothersome and notable.  I really don't have much to report really because I've just been spending time with my daughter, well actually, cooking for my daughter and just talking.  We've stayed up late and just watched movies and get caught up with each other's business.

Today at work, at around 6 am, a postal worker dropped off two adorable puppies.  One was a dark tan and the other a light tan.  I named them Mocha and Cappuccino.  I believe they were both males.  They were very young but they got along great and were a couple of show offs.  By 10am, we had them both adopted.  I wanted to keep them but luckily they found homes elsewhere.

Can you believe I don't have any coupon stories?  Actually I did go to Albertson's yesterday to buy some more bacon and get my free eggs along with some bagged salad mix that was on sale 2 for $5 minus a $2 coupon from their monthly store special ad.  That was basically it.  Hopefully when I get back on P2, I'll be able to think better, not be so tired and post better thoughts and insights.

0 comments: