CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 10, 2012

R4P2D1 Busy Sunday Morning

Round 4 Phase 2 Day 1
Starting Weight on 03/26/2012: 174.8
LIW:  159.8
Yesterday's Wt:  163.2
Today's Wt: 165
Today's LOSS/GAIN:  +1.8lbs
R3 Total Loss to Date: -9.8lbs

I've been enjoying just a bit too much eating freedom.  Since I knew I was going to start my drops today, I said, "what the hell!"  I ate bean dip with Frito's, ice cream, chips and who knows what else.  The bean dip got to to me though.  I did wake up swollen this morning so I know it was the Frito's.

I tried to get up early today but 6:40am was what I could manage.  I got my paper to check the coupons and they weren't that great.  I headed to Target to check out what they had and almost everything was a dollar more than at Wal*Mart.  I found the Softsoap that they had dropped the price on but my coupons expired on the 8th, dammit!!  Oh well.  I bought some deodorant and some Pretzel Chips that they had on clearance. While I was checking out, I realized that I didn't have my debit card.  Luckily I had cash on me.  I stopped at Walgreen's but they didn't have the Gain dish detergent scent I was looking for, neither did Target.  I came home and dropped off what I bought at Target and picked up my debit card.  I went to the Super Target to check for my oatmeal that I had coupons for.  They were 20 cents less here than at Albertson's.  I got some more deodorants.  I drove to Wal*Mart and got some razors, Gain dish soap and a tank top.  This Wal*Mart was completely out of the mascara I was looking for so I had to drive to another Super Wal*Mart.  This one had what I was looking for.  I got some more razors and deodorants.  The cashier advised me that they don't limit coupons even if the coupon states there's a limit.  I forgot I had just printed their coupon policy and it states exactly that and they'll give you money back if the coupon is of higher value than the item.  Cool, right?  I came home after that trip and starting clipping more coupons.  I decided to go back to Wal*Mart because I only had 4 coupons left for the deodorants when I thought I had a lot more but they were just stuck to others, also to return that saddle soap I bought that was too expensive.  I got more deodorant and razors.  I am going to have the smoothest legs and armpits for the rest of my life, LOL.  I also bought some frozen french toast sandwiches from a popular restaurant chain, to enjoy the next couple of days.  Needless to say, I finally mixed my drops at around 2pm today.  I took my dose so now I have to remember to dose again later.  I'm going to have to set an alarm to remind me to take them in the afternoon.  I mixed mine with raspberry vodka and sodium chloride.  I know they've changed the rules about using alcohol but its what I had and I still had ampules of the sodium chloride. I think I'm ready for P2 again.  I'm trying not to do a heavy load but just enjoy some foods I know I won't be able to have for the next 30 days and 3 weeks of P3.  Of course after I took my dose, I lost my appetite which I do like but not on the first day, rather that I worked on the third day and beyond, LOL.  I'm just praying that I get back to LIW quickly so I can start losing real weight again.

0 comments: