CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 3, 2012

R3P4D5 Where Did My Saturday Go??

Round 3 Phase 4 Day 5
Starting Weight on 03/26/2012: 174.8
LIW: 159.8
Yesterday's Wt: 161.6
Today's Wt: 161.6
Today's LOSS/GAIN: +/-0.0lbs
R3 Total Loss to Date: -13.2lbs

Sorry my peeps, I know y'all were anxiously awaiting my post yesterday, LOL!!  I didn't get to blog yesterday because I was in a bowling tournament all day.  I got up early, even though I got to sleep in, and stopped by Dollar General to check for my Palmolive to no avail.  I headed straight to Ft. Bliss after that and arrived at 9:15am.  I ordered breakfast there.  I ordered bacon and eggs and it cost me $3.95.  I thought it was just that, bacon and eggs.  When my order was ready it was bacon, eggs, hash browns and toast.  Not bad for that price.  I enjoyed everything on my plate except for 2 slices of toast which a teammate gladly took off my hands.  I also had a donut!!  We bowled great and took first place as a team and I made it as a finalist.  So I have two gorgeous trophies.  They Keglers that sponsored the tournament also fed us.  We had some type of pasta, I think it was suppose to be lasagna, a breadstick and salad.  There was also a cookie for dessert.  I ate everything but the cookie.  We were also given a pitcher of beer for free.  I didn't want to drink but once I had the taste, I couldn't stop.  Afterwards, we went over to a fellow Kegler's house because it was her birthday and her husband was nice enough to invite us.  While we were there, they ordered pizza.  I had 2 slices and more beer.  I didn't arrive home until 1 am.  I had to get up early today for our Kegler meeting.  When I got on the scale I was expecting a huge number and I got a surprise instead.  Same weight as yesterday, so tomorrow will be the shocker because I am already feeling bloated, swollen and puffy.  After I got up, I watered my palm trees, changed and headed to Wal*Mart before my meeting to get newspapers for the coupons.  There are some decent coupons for the dog food but other than that, nothing really that exciting for me.  Guess that is a good thing so I can control my spending for this month.  While I was attending my meeting at the bowling alley, my daughter text me that she had arrived and was waiting for me.  She decided to take the bus even though I offered to pick her up.  I think she just wanted to be independent and get there on her own.  Luckily we didn't have to bowl since hardly anyone showed up.  After leaving the bowling alley, I saw a semi truck advertising 20 ribeyes for $25.  I immediately pulled into the parking lot.  I had seen them there last week thinking that they were just here for the Memorial Day weekend and I didn't stop in.  They had other packages but I have no room in my freezer!!  The beef box they had contained filet mignons, T-bone steaks, steak burger patties, ribeyes and other cuts all for $189.  He said if you bought it he would throw in 2 boxes of ribeyes free.  That was a great deal but I have no room in my freezer.  They are Omaha steaks and they were frozen so it wasn't like he was just selling packaged meat from the semi in dark alley wearing a trenchcoat, LOL.  I would have liked to have bought that box but nowhere to store it.  Oh well.  My daughter and I came home, I offered her to get something to eat but she said she was tired and just wanted to come home.  After we arrived, she decided she was hungry so I cooked up some bacon and eggs.  She decided she didn't want eggs but I made some for myself and 2 slices of toast.  After we ate, we decided it was time for a nap.  She's still asleep.  Now I have to figure out what we are going to eat for dinner while I try and rehydrate myself.  Ribeyes??  

0 comments: