CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

R4P2D4V1 Unfortunate Pairing Of Events

Round 4 Phase 2 Day 4 VLCD 1
0.25ml (125iu) HCG SL
Starting Weight on 06/13/2012: 167.2
Yesterday's Wt: 167.2
Today's Wt: 166.2
Today's LOSS/GAIN: -1.0lb
R4 Total Loss to Date: -8.6lbs

I finally get to update my Ticker today and set my new goal.  I'm finally on my first official VLCD.  I had chicken already.  I got up late because I played hooky from work today.  My back was killing me last night and this morning.  After I awoke this morning around 7:30am, or actually got out of bed, I got a surprise.  TOM has arrived.  What an unfortunate pairing of events.  That explains my back pain, my moodiness,  also my fatigue, cravings, constipation, and headaches.  I went ahead and watered my palm trees since I didn't do it on Sunday.  I went to Wal*Mart for a few things and now I regret not going grocery shopping yesterday.  I missed out on some good deals.  I didn't spend any money yesterday except for my meal but not shopping.  Oh well, most of it was off protocol foods anyway like bacon and ice cream.  I shouldn't have it in the house anyway to tempt me so it worked out in a way.  I also don't have room in my freezer or fridge so another plus for not grocery shopping.  I need to cook my chicken for dinner and tomorrow's lunch.  Actually it will be more than that because I need to remember I can only 100gm of it.  This is all I have to report this morning.

0 comments: