CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 7, 2008

R2P4D1 Monday, Monday

Week 1 of Phase 4 Day 1
Wt: 174.0 LIW: 168.2
5.8 lbs OVER LIW

Ha, who am I kidding, did I really every do a Phase 3? Anyway, I took it easy yesterday, did a load of laundry, washed dishes and watched TV. I ate my raspberry shortbread cookies with coffee in the mid morning. I grilled some ribeye steaks and fried some shoestring potatoes for dinner. It was dinner for me and lunch for my daughter. I had a PB sandwich with one slice of bread, folded, for a snack later. I was snacking on Pringles as well a little later, but not too many because of the salt content. I tried to go to bed at 8:45pm but that turned into 9:30pm because I could not fall asleep. I realized I missed my favorite cartoon, Chowder, at 8:30pm. He is adorable!! I think my daughter conveniently forgot to tell me it was on because she is still upset with me from last night's fiasco with the kitten.

I'm going to try to leave work early today so I can go shopping for storage bins. I need to place something under my bed because that frickin' kitten is still getting under there. I'm making his appointment today as well. He is to be neutered very soon!!! Muaa aahh ahh!! I'm so mean but hopefully it will mellow him out already. I still call him a kitten but he's 9 months old now. I have 2 older cats 11 and 7 then the 1 1/2 year old I rescued last year. I think they are tired of him as well so off the the vet he goes!!

Hopefully my supplies will arrive today, I've felt bummed this weekend and I don't know why. I think the winter blues have hit me now not to mention my financial crunch. That is a whole other blog. I am so ready for Phase 2 again, TOM is gone and I have had a 3 week break, so I think I am ready. Just need to freeze my cheeses and get rid of the junk food in the house!!

Okay, so I took a 1/2 day off from work, so I left at 9:00am (funny). I went to Sam's to buy some half & half and see what else tickled my fancy. I stumbled across some Hoodia that seemed to be on clearance. So I bought a couple of packages. Hmmmm, when to try it!! Anyway, went to Wal*Mart afterwards to pick up some more tv dinners that my daughter enjoys. So, I got home and got on the scale and it said 173.6, then I remembered that I hadn't emptied my bladder. After doing so, I got back on the scale and it said 172.8. What a difference from my early morning weigh in, eh? So now that I'm home, alone, I am going to eat some breakfast and try and clean up some more since I'm all alone!! Woo Hoo!!!

2 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Good deal my friend, it's going down in the right direction! WOO HOO FOR YOU!

Becca said...

Okay so now that you're on P4 and you sound like you're eating less? You really crack me up!!! That's a good idea about putting a plastic bin under the bed. Serves a dual purpose! Good for you...