CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

R3P2D19 Blue Go Away

Round 3 Phase 2 Day19
0.25ml (125iu) HCG SQ injection #skip
Starting Weight on 03/26/2012: 174.8
Yesterday's Wt: 172.2
Today's Wt: 173
Today's LOSS/GAIN: +0.8lb
R3 Total Loss to Date:

TOM is here with a vengeance.  Good thing though, so tomorrow it's back to VLCD and injections.  I feel like real crap today, still.  I didn't go to work today so I'll probably get flack for it.  But the way I feel, it's better that I'm not there.  I'll deal with that tomorrow.  Hopefully once I get back on VLCD, I'll start to feel better and the losses begin again.  I was able to gain back all my weight from the beginning so it will be like starting over.  Nothing I can do about that just move forge ahead.  I just hope the blues go away too.

0 comments: