CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

R2P2 Day 8 Lost 0.8

Wt: 173.0 LIW: 173(old scale)
0.9ml HCG 8th Injection (150iu)

Not too bad, and that's because I had cauliflower again yesterday. TOM is knocking at my back door and taking its time. I'm extra crabby today and I feel sorry for the guys at work since they have to put up with me. At least the weekend is almost here and we are expecting rain, lots of it. Last week we had snow which is very rare and now rain.

Breakfast: black coffee w/chocolate raspberry stevia
Lunch: chicken and steamed cauliflower, snack size orange
Dinner: shrimp and cabbage soup

4 comments:

Amy's Blog said...

Hooray for your loss! I'm sorry you're feeling crabby, and I hope this passes soon. Just a hormonal thing, I'm sure. Have heart as this will pass and you are LOSING! :-)))

BizBuzz said...

Ok, being the numbers junkie that I am, you MUST give us the day your on and the amount you have lost this round. THEN you will make me happy!

ROFL

After all, this is all about BIZ, or did you not know that????

ROFL

GOOD FOR YOU! This round I wont try the cauliflower, but will try it next round I guarantee it.

BizBuzz said...

Ooops, forgot to subscribe.

Becca said...

Hey Mary, I see you're keeping on with the Cauliflower. I'm so used to having both cauliflower and broccoli that I'd have a much harder time if I had to give them up now, but luckily I still lose with them! Good going on the .8 loss. That's the amount I've lost each day for the last 4 days in a row and I'LL TAKE IT!! YES!!!
Becca