CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

The Sequel to Round 4

Round 4 BREAK
Starting Weight on 08.18.07: 197lbs
R3 LIW: 161.4
Starting R4 Wt: 161.8
Yesterday's Wt: 160.8
Today's Wt: 161.8
Today's LOSS/GAIN: +1.0 lb

I'm trying to finish all the Doritos and potato chips so that's what I worked on when I got home yesterday. For breakfast, an officer gave me some Oreo cakesters. It was my first time having them and they were pretty good. For lunch I had shredded beef tacos but with the tomato scare, they were lacking, as well as the salsa. I also had a PB & J sandwich when I got home because I didn't take anything out to defrost. I made a bowl of Doritos w/hot sauce, lime juice and sour cream, delish!! My daughter finished the rest of it.

So I am planning on restarting injections tomorrow and eat normally tomorrow and Sunday. Monday shall be my first VLCD. Everyone send me good vibes so I can succeed on my Round 4 Do Over Sequel.

Becca, you are too funny. Thank you for the tips and trying to getting me on the straight and narrow!!

Jan, I'm maintaining but at P3's LIW but that's okay, I am restarting on Saturday so wish me luck!!

3 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Good vibes coming your way. Listen girl, I so know where you are, I just now TODAY got to my last injection weight of my ROUND 4 - and this is cycle 2 of round 5 - so I know how it feels.

Let's do it together, YOU AND ME like old times ok?

Burcu J said...

Hey girl,
Thank you for stopping by, I've been pretty busy lately, how exciting you starting back! I've heard about those cakesters also but never had them b4. Keep up te good work.
Have a great weekend
Love Ya ;)

Becca said...

HiYa Marygirl!

Yes chow down on all that junk and get it outta there so you won't be tempted. But then you have to worry about those guys at work who keep wanting to feed you the yummy stuff!

Good luck and enjoy your two remaining days of FREEDOM! LOL!