CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

R4P2D10 Short and Simple

Round 4 Phase 2 Day 10 VLCD #8
0.9ml HCG (150iu) IM Injection #10
Starting Weight on 08.18.07: 197 lbs
R3 LIW: 161.4 04.02.08
Starting R4 Wt: 165.2
Yesterday's Wt: 158.8
Today's Wt: 157.6
1.2 lbs LOSS from yesterday
3.8 lb UNDER R3 LIW
7.6 lbs UNDER R4 Starting Wt

Today's post is short. I am really sore today. I decided to try my hand at palm tree shaving yesterday and it was a lot of work. Now I know why those guys charge sooo much. I got through one tree and I still need 2 to go. I hurt in places I didn't even know could hurt doing what I was doing plus my run yesterday.

Yesterday's Menu:
B: 1 coffee w/half & half, Splenda, 1 cup black, 1 hard boiled egg
L: 2 hard boiled eggs w/mustard, water
D: steamed tilapia filet, 1 cup edamame, 1 cup black tea

Hey Becca, thanks for checking in on me, I know it gets confusing coming here and then on the forum. Thanks for the scolding but I think I learned by my mistake on both situations.

7 comments:

Becca said...

Good loss, and good for you that you learned from your mistake. And I bet you'll have a big loss tomorrow too with all the water retention from your sore muscles. Take it easy girl!

BizBuzz said...

Great loss! Ugh on the water retention! I feel your pain, really!

applebottomblues said...

ok... I have NO IDEA what palm tree shaving is. I guess that's because I can count on my fingers the number of times I've seen a palm tree, being from the north east and all. It must have been pretty strenuous.

Great Day 10 loss! WOOT! WOOT! WOOT! [[[waves fist in the air]]]

Burcu J said...

Hey my friend. good job with ur loss and I'm sorry that you worn out .. lol. Hope you fel better tomorrow.
Love Ya

Ed & Jennifer said...

Who needs a MAN Mary when you can do it yourself? Go you wild woman! Doesn't it feel good to be sore though (I mean at least you know you worked them muscles)!

Oh you said "L8R" okay that makes me feel better. I'm crackin' up about the 2 boxes of tampons...I hate it when that happens LOL!

Thanks for always making us laugh-we love ya girl!

Amie said...

Palm tree... shaving? ;D I pretty much live in the rural woodland here in MI - so that sounds like a nightmare to me!! lol Hey - water retention is no big, hon. Just drink drink drink more water and you'll be pee'in like Niagra in no time flat! Ha!

triplejtb said...

Nice drop overnight Mary..finding new muscles is always painful...

---Jan---