CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

R4P2D11 Round 4 Bust!!

Round 4 Phase 2 Day 11 VLCD #10
No Injection
Starting Weight on 08.18.07: 197 lbs
R3 LIW: 161.4 04.02.08
Starting R4 Wt: 165.2
Yesterday's Wt: 159.6
Today's Wt: 161.4
1.8 lbs GAIN from yesterday

Looks like I made it back to my R3 LIW. I'm not going to worry too much about it. Once TOM starts, I can concentrate again on the protocol. I know I did great the first week, then the weekend came and it was all downhill from there. At least now I know what will work for me when I restart. I will just concentrate on P3 type eating starting tomorrow. Oh, who am I kidding, I've been eating P4 foods already.

I'm starting in a bowling league tonight so that should be interesting.

Yesterday's Menu:
B: coffee, 2 donuts (yes, 2 donuts)
L: grilled chicken breast, 1 apple
D: chile con queso and blue corn chips, 1 apple

Jennay, yes she has taken over the rein again but I do need to get my head back on straight. I drank so many shots of ACV yesterday that my throat still hurts this morning, ha!! Bush whacker?? You just couldn't resist could ya?

Becca, thanks, I just should have waited until TOM but I was just so excited to restart that I didn't think it would affect me this bad. Once TOM is over, I WILL be back on track!!!

5 comments:

Lili said...

man! What is up with all of us, having especially wicked TOMs messing with our P2? Join the club!

BizAdventure said...

Must be the moon...geesh - but like I said on yesterdays comments, it just let's me catch up with you!!!

triplejtb said...

Morning Mary

Have you tried the strawberry sorbet on the recipe phase 2 link...yummy and so sweet tooth satisfying...try using that to help with the cravings...(something I also found out...stevia beats magnesium hands down as a clean out tool...which I used in the sorbet) LOL

---Jan---

Becca said...

Oh Mary, Mary... you have got the donut handicap working in a police station I guess. But you just do what you need to, and get through this and then get right back on track. We'll give you a few more days and then we'll start TALKING to you about your ISSUES! LOL! So enjoy your Mother's Day because after that....

B's Journey said...

Hey my friend, You sure did a great job, focusing is everything , I do have great mindset about my next P2 which will start on Sunday I want to lose as much as I can , no no no cheating for me! Keep us posted. TOM does stupid stuff to our body I feel you on eating P4 food! :( Oh well, we will be strong on next P2 RIGHT!!! ;)
Love Ya