CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

R3P2D15 Sucks Being Sick!

Round 3 of Phase 2 VCLD Day 15
1ml HCG (166.6iu) IM Injection#14
LIW: 168.2
Yesterday's Wt: 166.4
Today's Wt: 166.0
0.4 lbs LOST

Yesterday I basically just cleaned my kitchen, it took me a while because I still had a runny nose and a bit of sore throat. I have been downing my vitamin C as if it was going out of style. I woke up this morning and my throat was hurting a tad then my nose started running. Unfortunately I am here at work and my eyes are watering (not cause I'm here, well maybe) and my nose is still running. I really wasn't expecting to see a drop since I have been drinking so much vitamin C and decongestants plus my early morning weigh in makes a difference but I'll take it!!

Now, I'm going to go and pass along the virus to everyone here that gets on my nerves!! Hee hee!!

Yesterday's Menu:
B: 2-16oz. coffee with milk & Splenda
L: 50gm eye of round w/1 cup eggbeaters(=2 eggs), jalapeno and green onions
D: skinless chicken thigh, jalapeno (this was the last of that poor bird)

Lili, I'm just teasing you about giving me the virus and yes there is a lot of discussion on the other board about upping the protein, I just read the emails, I don't really post there anymore since they like to slam posters. Glad to hear you are feeling much better.

5 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Hey you, mixin your proteins! Wasn't it wonderful to have an omelet??? I thought I had DIED and gone to heaven with my omelet, and then the peaches, OMG! I gotta check on that pineapple for ya...

Any loss is a good loss!

Ed & Jennifer said...

What's up sicky-poo? Sorry your getting sick...what's the deal-e-o?

So you finally got below LIW-YAY!

I missed my lil Maaaaary! Hope you feel better and sometimes it helps to take a Benadryl!

Renee said...

I hope you feel better soon. Lots of healing vibes being sent your way!

And look at you still losing even while you're sick! You GO!

beachbrights said...

I am just now getting caught up on my blog reading! I am so sad to hear that you are sick. Take care of yourself Mary!!

Great job on losing!

XOXO-

Becca said...

Hey Mary, sorry to hear you've been under the weather. Your posts always make me laugh when you talk about work. Making your eyes water and giving the bug to people who irritate you! You bad girl, you! But congrats on your losses! Keep on keepin on!