CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 3, 2007

R2P2 Day 12 No Loss No Gain

Weight Today: 173.8 LIW: 173 (old scale)
1.0ml HCG (166.6iu) IM 12th Injection

The scale was messing with me today. I got on it said 174.2. So, I cussed it out and told it to tell me something better. I got on again and it was so scared it told me 173.8. I said fine, that's much better and I'll let it live. I upped my dose a little a couple of days ago, and TOM is well on its way, everything is beginning to fall into place. I threw out the bag of chips that had been tempting me and now thinking about them, disgusts me. Well, I'm back at work today and I have a lot to do after work, shopping, deposit at the bank, stop by pet store for supplies, etc.

I usually drink 3 liters of water per day, but today I've almost finished my allotted water by noon today. Guess I'm really thirsty today which means I will probably drink over a gallon today.

Breakfast: black coffee w/stevia
Lunch: London Broil w/pressure cooked cabbage, small orange
Dinner: Tilapia and sliced cucumbers w/red onion, red wine vinegar, grissini

3 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Yup! Show that scale who is the boss! You tell em!

Good job, getting back into a routine always helps, and your doing that!

Take care!

Becca said...

Mary, You and I are going to get a reputation as crazy ladies if anyone catches us talking to our scales. You're telling yours who's boss and I'm sweet talking mine! LOL! Becca

Amy's Blog said...

Your scale story was so funny! So glad it worked! lol. Sounds like you feel a difference from increasing your dose. That's excellent! I hope scale fears when it hears you coming... and gives you a decent number!