CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

R2P3 LIW: 168.2

Wt: 170.4 LIW: 168.2
2.2 lbs over LIW

Well, I deviated a lot yesterday, obviously. I was really stressing out trying to do my job and someone else's. By 8 am yesterday I was starving!! Luckily my boss decided to buy burritos and I caved and had one. Granted it had a lot of meat, it was still wrapped in a flour tortilla. Later, I went into his office to grab some peppermint patties and Hershey's kisses. I stopped after a few then thought, what am I doing? I went to Sam's after I got off work to stock up on meat, (ribeye, chuck steak and ground beef), cheese (smoked Gouda, Gruyere and cheddar), cereal and chicken nuggets for my daughter. After I got home and put everything away, I started on my cheese sauce. Again, I made it and threw the ribeyes on the grill. After I devoured my dinner, I realized, I had used flour to make my cheese sauce, duh!! So, I expected the weight gain today. I will do a steak day today. I never did a steak day during my R1P3!! My work hours were different during that round as well. I also did not drink my water yesterday. So many mistakes yesterday, but today is a new day and I will try and correct myself. Hope everyone is doing well!! I almost feel ready to start P2 again!! Haaaaaa!!

Breakfast: coffee w/Splenda and 1/2 & 1/2
Lunch: leftover cabbage soup, no meat, water to drink
Dinner: chuck steakwslice of provolone and large tomato, cheese and onions

3 comments:

Amy's Blog said...

It's gotta be hard working those hours. It will be helpful now that you were able to get some of 'your' food. The cheese sounds delish! Hope the boss doesn't help buy lunch again today - lol! Or maybe he'll buy steaks!! haha.

BizBuzz said...

UGH! Sorry about the stress my sweet. Hopefully things will even out soon.

Becca said...

Well it sounds like you got a little off track but you're taking action to get right back on! So good for you. Sounds like your attitude is good even with all the stress you're dealing with.
One positive thing about the gain is that you know exactly what caused it. Some people have trouble maintaining their weight on P3 and have NO IDEA what they did wrong. So at least you're ahead of the game there!
Good luck with the steak day and keep us posted!