CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 8, 2007

R2P2 Day 17 Lost 0.6lbs

Wt: 168.4 LIW: 173 (old scale)
1.0ml HCG (166.6iu) IM 17th Injection


I actually felt tired yesterday at work, especially after lunch. When I got off work I went to the grocery store to pick up some cereal for my daughter. I went to Kohl's afterwards and made it to their 3pm specials. I was looking for the gingerbread man and woman decorative pillows and only found the man. I found some kitchen towels but could not find the matching pot holder. I just had no luck. They didn't even have the comforter set I was looking for, well they didn't have my bed size, queen. I was upset. I bought some thermal pj's and I was so happy that I could actually buy large and not 2X or 1X. The large were actually cheaper by $4.00!! Now, back to the gingerbread man. When I was very young I had a doll of a gingerbread person. I loved that doll, why, I don't know. I remember we were having to move so my parents collected all my stuffed animals and my doll, and placed them in storage at my paternal grandmother's house. Every once in a while I was allowed to visit my stuffed animals but wasn't allowed to take any out. So one day, I went on a visit, and my father had stated to me that my grandmother had given everything away!! I was so hurt. Anyway, when I was looking through the Kohl's ad on Sunday, I saw the pillows and was flooded by memories of my little friend. I bought the only pillow I could find and brought him home. I showed it to my daughter and explained in detail how the doll was constructed similar to the pillow. I began to cry. I could not believe that looking at that pillow would pull something so forgotten from my memory. My daughter didn't understand the emotional attachment I had to that doll. My kitten is frightened by the pillow, just terrified. Anyway, I would like to find the female gingerbread pillow and potholder, just to have the memory around. Now I know why adults need therapy. I got home after 5pm and out of curiosity, I decided to weigh myself. The scale was kind and said 168.4, at 5pm. I was hoping for that .4 drop after I went to sleep, but I guess the scale was mad at me for weighing myself when I shouldn't have. I stayed up very late last night since my daughter went to a "talent show" and didn't come home till a little after midnight!! She told me they went to eat after the show so that's why she was late. She's 14, doesn't help around the house and can't even feed to cats when she's suppose to, uuuuuggghhh!! I think the stress is what did me in this morning on the scale.

Anyway, thanks to all my followers. Your encouragement means so much to me. I have yet to find anyone in town that is doing the protocol or even remotely interested. Better for me since I won't have to go into detail about what I'm doing right? All that matters, is that I'm doing it for me. Selfish? Why yes and I'm proud of myself for being able to stick to something like this. I have to admit, I did not recognize myself this morning, or at least my body. Since I leave so early for work during the week, I don't get to see myself with natural light. Since I got up late today, I ran out the door to Wal*Mart to pick up a few things and when I got back, I realized it was weigh in time and shot time. I undressed, walked over to the scale and got off. I looked in the mirror and saw my back side, not my bum but my back. I saw that I no longer have a spare tire around my waist and my hips are smoothing out. My hips looked really funky after my first round and they were very obvious through my clothes. I should have taken a picture, but it just revolted me to see them. I still have a small bicycle tire tube around my waist but no longer a tractor tire, if that makes sense. My pants were falling off yesterday but they were a size 1X, so I will have to retire them. I don't want to buy clothes yet because it would seem like such a waste of money. I want to save my money so hopefully when I shrink down some more, I can go the the outlet mall (it just opened in November) and go crazy there!!

To those of you who know my dirty little secret about the whole grapefruit? I guess it's no longer a secret, ey?

Biz, thanks for reading and I try to post as early as I can, but work gets in the way.
Amy, thank for the continued support. (I don't have your email so I can respond privately to your comments.)
Becca, our secret is out now, hah!

Breakfast: coffee w/chocolate raspberry stevia, some 1/2 and 1/2
Lunch: London Broil and steamed broccoli, small orange
Dinner: chicken w/Montreal seasoning, cabbage soup and 1/2 grapefruit, too many grissini again

3 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Hey girlie girl, it seems you and me had the same revelation eh? How cool is that?

Remember that any loss is a GOOD loss! So much happening with this thing that it is just amazing eh?

I have attachments to, to happy times - FlyLady has tried to convince I don't need the THINGS to remind me of my happy times, but alas, I have things I have had for YEARS because of the memories they give me.

Weird, I know.

Amy's Blog said...

Well it bites that you lost your doll! I'd be hurt too. Maybe there's another Kohl's that isn't too far away. That will really freak your poor kitty. Kitty's are funny. Hopefully your kitty will learn that that mean bad pillow won't hurt anything. LOL.

I'm glad you can now use the large size. Woo HOO! Your daughter situation seems normal. Shoot, and this may last a few more years. Her friends are probably the most important things right now.

Your scale reading at night was interesting. I've weighed at different times during the day... usually, my weight goes up! Only once had it gone down. The day it went down, I had to keep getting on every few hours to watch it! Was amazed to watch it drop in .1 and .2 increments. Anyway, so glad you had a drop! If you want to email me, I'm at evanesce at rcn dotcom. When I click on my blog name, my email address shows for me. But I don't know how it looks to others.

BizBuzz said...

Just passing on thru, letting you know I was here!