CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 7, 2007

R2P2 Day 16 Lost 1.0 lbs

Wt: 169.0 LIW: 173 (old scale)
1.0ml HCG (166.6iu) IM 16th Injection

Wow, look at that!! I felt that 170 was a set point for me, but I past it. I'm starting to feel the euphoria from the HCG and VLCD and I am having trouble falling asleep at my bedtime. Can you believe it, I get up at 4am and I can go on till past 10pm.


Breakfast: coffee w/chocolate raspberry stevia and 1/2 and 1/2
Lunch: London Broil, grape tomatoes (5 large) and cucumbers, small orange
Dinner: chicken w/Monte Rey seasoning and a whole grapefruit

3 comments:

BizBuzz said...

WOO HOO FOR YOU! Look what a little faith and perseverance will get you??? Good for you! You deserve it!

Amy's Blog said...

Very COOL! Congratulations on your whole pound GONE! You could try taking something to help you sleep. I start with chamomile tea, & if that doesn't work, I bring out bigger guns. I didn't do too well this week though. I ran out of chamomile for one thing. I didn't get much sleep & I stopped functioning very well during the day. Hope you get some sleep this weekend.

Becca said...

Oh that is just so awesome! I'm thrilled for you. It's gotta be the grapefruit. Oh yeah, and the HCG too... LOL! I'll keep your little secret about eating the whole thing, oh, oops!