CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

R2P2 Day 15 Lost 1.6 lbs

Wt: 170.0 LIW: 173(old scale)
1.0ml HCG (166.6iu) IM 15th Injection

Woo Hoo for me!! Don't know what I did yesterday, but I'll take it!! I went grocery shopping again after work so I got home about 4pm. I forgot to defrost some chicken, so it was another Boca burger for dinner. I was lazy and didn't have a vegetable but I did have a whole grapefruit. I was a little upset with the grapefruit. It weighed a whole pound at the grocery store, but when I cut it open, it had an inch thick skin (pith) on it. That's why I ate the whole thing. Anyway, if everyone is sending me good vibes, I appreciate it very much!!! I thought since I was stressing yesterday that I wouldn't lose anything. Hey, when I got home from running around, I got on the scale out of curiosity. I removed all my clothing, emptied my bladder and stepped on. It actually said 170.4!! I thought it was a fluke, but it made me very happy so I did not stray from the protocol. That's it for now!!

Breakfast: Coffee w/chocolate raspberry stevia and 1/2 & 1/2
Lunch: London Broil, grape tomatoes and a small orange (yes still have London Broil leftover)
Dinner: chicken, cucumbers and a whole grapefruit

2 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Oh yes, look at that, when TOM leaves things can HAPPEN! WOO HOO FOR YOU - what a great drop! You are ON your way! Put last week behind and embrace the new week with a vengeance!

Something about that grapefruit eh?

Becca said...

Way to go Mary! Glad you're back on track. I had to go out and buy grapefruit today too after everyone else started getting on the bandwagon. That Biz is a real trendsetter isn't she?