CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 29, 2007

R2P3 What the fu**!

Wt: 173.6 LIW: 168.2
5.4 lbs OVER LIW

Well, I should have expected that. Yesterday I didn't take my lunch to work, but once I got there the graveyard shift had pizza. I got a couple of slices and put them aside for my lunch. They didn't have much toppings just pepperoni and cheese. I ate that then when I left work, I stopped my Carl's Jr and picked up a couple of combos of the portobello mushroom six dollar burger. It was absolutely de-lish!!! I did eat the fries but I didn't drink the soda. That's all I had yesterday and a couple of leftover Christmas cookies with a cup of coffee later in the evening. I blame TOM for this also, he's lurking in the shadows and doesn't want to show himself. As soon as he rears his ugly head, I'm back to P2, but not until I freeze the cheeses and get rid of the tamales and Christmas cookies!!

I got a late start this morning, I woke up with allergies again and I had to go by the station to pick up some tamales that a coworker was taking for me. They had Mexican pastries too!!! I'm so clad I don't work Saturdays, it seems to be a tradition to have these pastries every Saturday. I brought a couple home to have with my coffee. Now I know why I need to avoid my diet of heritage. It consists of breads, breads and more breads. The tamales are made out of corn masa, the pastries with flour and sugar and every dish has some type of tortilla, corn or flour!! Not to mention beans and rice!! Anyway, off for now to catch up on the forum and other blogs, also my soaps!!

1 comments:

BizBuzz said...

You poor thing. In the grand scheme of things, this really isn't all that bad. To think that we BOTH were not following the RULES of Phase 3 and yet we are not SPIRALING out of control, well, it is a good thing, let's leave it at that.

One thing I can say is this Mary, you seem better able to handle issues with food when you are better prepared. Have you noticed that about yourself? When you plan your meals you seem to do really well. Just something I have noticed.