CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 22, 2007

R2P3 Pheewww!

Wt: 171.6 LIW: 168.2
3.4 lbs over LIW

Wow!! I held steady even after everything I ate yesterday. Obviously we had our Christmas party at work. There was lots of yummy food. Food that I have not seen in months. The brisket was the same one from a couple of weeks ago that had that sweet tang to it. The mashed potatoes were homemade and delish!! The tamales were great but felt very heavy after I ate them. I actually surprised myself that after one plate, I was stuffed. That has not happened in years!!!! It was nice to have a "normal" meal but I would not like to go back to eating that way!! I do miss my beans though, and I had them 2 different ways yesterday, yesterday and whole. I have no idea of what to make today for breakfast, lunch or dinner. I'll just play it by ear. It is very cold and windy here today and I don't like it!!!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Good that you're holding steady. Sounds like this is a really tough time for you to avoid the sugars and starches. Maybe it will be better for us all when we get through Christmas. I had Mexican food tonight and couldn't resist a few chips with my salsa. And a margarita which I'm sure had a teensy bit of sugar in it! LOL!

BizBuzz said...

Very nice! I had a few minutes to be able to stop by today, and I am happy I did!

Great job on staying at this weight, I know it's higher than you would like, but the point is that it is maintaining!