CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 14, 2007

R2P2 Day 23 Lost 0.6 lbs

Wt: 168.2 New LIW: 168.2
1.3ml HCG (216.66iu) IM 23rd Injection

As you can see I really upped my dose today. Well, I decided today will be my last injection since I made it to the minimum 23 injections. I shall start counting my 72 hours as of today. I don't know if this batch is even potent anymore, but it will be my last injection. I will take a 3 week break which should get me through the holidays. I think I may have set my goals to high this round and I only accomplished losing 10.6 lbs, but at least I know those 10 lbs are gone. Hopefully, forever!!! I feel I may have a set point as well, since I seem to be stuck at 168 give or take a few ounces, this week. I'm still awaiting my order from dd.ca, since they had a special I went ahead and ordered from them. My order came out to the same price as if I had purchased it in Mexico, only I didn't have to wait in a long line to cross back over. That said, I don't want to use up my last vial until I know for sure my order comes in.

Back to the potency issue, I feel this batch has gone bad because I have been feeling very hungry and that should not be the case. Hopefully, my next round will be a bit more successful.

Thanks to all who have read my blog and have left encouraging words for me, I truly appreciate them more than you know!! I wish everyone continued success on their journeys!!!

Once I get home, I need to start defrosting my cheese!!!

Breakfast: 1 cup coffee w/chocolate raspberry stevia, 1 cup w/ch. rasp. stevia and 1/2 & 1/2
Lunch: Boca burger, spicy brown mustard, grape tomatoes and small orange
Dinner: undecided

1 comments:

Crystal Lee said...

Heya Mary! Dont know how I missed your blog but I am here now. :D

Thanks for the post on my site hon. Are you going to do any P4 days before starting back to P2 R3? I am next time because my body is going through a funk this round. So I am going to take an extra long break between rounds. Last time I went 3.5 weeks and I do not think it was long enough. I am doing a full 5 or 6 weeks on P3 and a week or two on P4.

I am going to go back and read your postings but how was your round this time? Was it harder or easier for you than round one? Mine is much harder. My hair is brittle and I am craving things. :( poo....

Take care hon!

Crystal