CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 17, 2007

R2P3 New LIW: 168.2

Wt: 168.2 New R2P3 LIW: 168.2
Beginning Phase 3 72 hours elapsed from last injection

Ok, so I had to be to work a little earlier than normal. I am super grumpy especially when I see the mess they left me at work. Ugh, men!! I mean to work with them, anyway. Sorry for the confusion about my LIW, but this is the new one posted above. I will go to Sam's today to stock up on real beef, more cheese and plenty of 1/2 and 1/2!!!

Thanks again to everyone and your encouraging words. Yes, I believe the new year will be a bit more easier for my next round seeing that the holidays are filled with so many goodies!!!

I will still try to update my blog daily to post menus and I will continue to read everyone else's to keep me encouraged!!

Breakfast: 2 cups of coffee w/stevia and 1/2 & 1/2
Lunch: cabbage soup (the last of it) forgot my fruit
Dinner: ribeye, broccoli w/cheese sauce (homemade)

3 comments:

Amy's Blog said...

I'm catching up on your progress & see that you've lost a good amount of inches in this round! Mostly waist & hips. It's funny that your arms & thighs are different sizes - I've only been measuring one side of mine. Anyway, you made very good progress! CONGRATULATIONS! I always get VERY hungry when the hcg leaves my body. I notice it as I get close to 48 hrs. My next P3, I will try to have foods in place because otherwise I will take anything I can get. Anyway, so far you're hanging close to LIW. Woo HOO! Hope the men don't get you down!

BizBuzz said...

WOOT! Yes, next year will be much easier for lots of people! WOO HOO FOR YOU! You had an excellent round in inches, congrats on that. Hopefully you will check in!

Becca said...

Well good for you. Sounds like you've got it all under control. I hope your P3 goes very smoothly. Be sure to keep posting at least a few times a week and I'll keep checking in on you. I plan to be on P3 by the weekend myself. So good luck and have a great holiday!