CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

R2P3 Wt. 171.6 lbs

Wt: 171.6 LIW: 168.2
3.4 lbs over LIW

Ok, looks like I'm going in the wrong direction here. At work, the boss's secretary brought chocolate cinnamon cake. Had a small piece. After work, I started grilling my steak, cutting up my tomato, then added cheese to my steak. I was a small slice of provolone and it was delish!! Later I was still hungry and had some cheddar cheese with onion. Yes, I know it sounds gross, but this was as close to having an enchilada as I could get without the corn tortilla and greasy red sauce. I drank my water and took my magnesium. I seem to be ovulating and PMS'ing cause the pain was unbearable yesterday. I haven't "gone" in a couple of days so that may be another reason for the weight gain. I am a very bad girl today, I didn't bring any lunch. I forgot my grapefruit at home.

Amy-yes, I have been enjoying my cheese, maybe a little too much.
Biz-I may be experiencing my R2P3 somewhat like yours.
Becca-yes, I hope I can correct myself, but all these dang cookies and cakes, it is making it very difficult for me!!!

Best of luck to everyone!! Please send some good vibes my way to help me get back down.

If I don't get back down, I know next month, it should come right off, hopefully quickly!!

Breakfast: coffee w/Splenda and 1/2 & 1/2
Lunch: Low carb six dollar burger from Carl's Jr's
Dinner: hamburger patties, gouda cheese, lettuce , tomato, onion, mustard, handful of Ruffles

1 comments:

Becca said...

Mary, I don't know what to tell you. Was that supposed to be your steak day? If so, I can guess why it didn't work as it should have! LOL. Some of it could possibly be attributed to water retention due to PMS, but with the rest of what you ate, I'd guess that was more to blame. Maybe it would help you to get out the Pounds and Inches manuscript and re-read the section on going off of the HCG. (not called P3, but you know what he's talking about) It's not the end of the world if you don't manage to maintain your LIW because you plan to do another round next month, but I'd hate for you to give up what you worked so hard for and then have to go lose all those pounds at the beginning of your next round instead of starting right where you left off. I'm sorry if I sound like I'm scolding you or anything. I'm certainly not. I just am worried about you and hate to see you losing ground that was so hard won. So I hope you don't get offended, because no offense is intended. Please feel free to email me directly if you want to chat a little. I will try to check my email once or twice a day from work when possible.
Good luck, Becca