CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 27, 2007

R2P3 Uh oh!!

Wt: 172.4 LIW: 168.2
4.2 lbs OVER LIW

Looks like my pigging out caught up to me!! No, I had to weigh myself extra early this morning, so that may be a contributing factor. I have been weighing myself at around 8am and today I had to do it at 3:30am!! Well, I'm doing a protein day today because of all the bad stuff I ate yesterday. My daughter was begging for biscuits so we ate a whole package between the two of us. We ate some tamales and junk the rest of the day!! For lunch today I brought some Morning Star grillers, 2 oranges, a grapefruit and an avocado. For dinner I took out some steaks. Let's see what tomorrow holds. I remember reading somewhere that your body craves what it is allergic to. After I had corn on Christmas day and cornbread over the past couple of days, I have been waking up with allergies and just being stuffy. This only began after eating that corny stuff. Since I haven't eaten corn in almost 6 months, I sure can tell the difference. My face also was itchy last night and I haven't experienced that in a long time. Who knows!!

Came into work today to find a mess!!! I hate being the station manager's backup. I'll be busy today!!

Biz, thanks for stopping by, I know you've been busy!! Yes, as you can see I kinda skipped P3 and went straight into P4. No worries though, in the next week or so, I'll be on P2 again!!

2 comments:

Becca said...

You might be right about the corn allergy. Hope your protein day helps with your weight gain (or should I say loss?) Good luck!

BizBuzz said...

Good for you not sweating it my sweet! This too shall pass. Take care and sorry you had deal with a mess at work, ugh.