CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 21, 2007

R2P3 Hanging in there

Wt: 171.6 LIW: 168.2
3.4 lbs over LIW

Wow, I didn't gain anymore, just holding steady at this weight. I guess I'll be fine at this weight, I can say it is my load weight when I start again next month. I really want to make tamales this long weekend but it will be my first time and I don't know if I can handle it since it is very time consuming and labor intensive.

I will try better and post my menus daily, I just can't seem to get on the computer at home since my daughter is on Christmas intersession. Arrgh!!

Breakfast: egg, potatoes w/chorizo, refried beans and salsa burrito, grapefruit
Lunch: brisket, mashed potatoes, tamales, borracho beans, tostadas w/chile con queso, mexican wedding cookies
Dinner: Ruffles w/hot sauce, coffee w/raspberry shortbread cookies

0 comments: