CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 31, 2007

R2P3 New Year's Eve

Start of Week 3 of Phase 3 (yeah, right)
Wt: 174.0 LIW: 168.2
5.8 lbs OVER LIW

After reading Miz Biz blog, now it's got me thinking of everything I should be grateful for and what I want to look forward to. That will take some time. I know one thing is that by the grace of God, it lead me to find Dr. Simeon's protocol. I had been watching and reading Joel Osteen for inspiration and at the same time asking God to give me the strength to find a solution to my weight problem. Many people felt I didn't have a weight problem since in my culture, it is expected for women to be very voluptuous. I don't want to be that and I also don't want to be Kate Moss either. I just want to be thinner, healthier and not be embarrassed when I go somewhere. Many people at work have already told me that I DON'T need to lose anymore, are you kidding me? I'm 5 foot nothing and weigh this much, no way, not good for my heart or health!! Anyway, after watch the KT infomercial, I took notes and began researching the internet for his weight lose cure. I stumbled upon Dr. Simeon's protocol and read. I realized the magic of HCG and that a doctor in Mexico had given me the exact same thing back in the 90's except at a much higher dose that made me very sweaty and burning hot. I knew that I could easily get my hands on the HCG so I got to work on reading some more. I was at Sam's one morning and stumbled across KT's book and bought it. What a waste really since his book was just based on Dr. Simeon's protocol. I read it anyway but there were so many contradictions in his book, that I just put it aside. As I continued to research, I found the Yahoo forum and inspirational blogs that have kept me going. Ok, now I'm just rambling and repeating myself.

Today's menu consists of the same for the last few days: tamales, sweet bread, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, etc. Oh, it is so much fun being home with my daughter, we are just having a great ole time watching movies and vegging out!! This is probably one of the few times that we actually get along, at least till she gets back to school and all the drama begins again!

Now I need to order my supplies so I can start again as soon as they arrive, I am so ready!! I enjoyed this break a bit too much!! Ha, I went to the feed store to ask for a 20cc syringe and they looked at me like I was high!! They started questioning me and I just explained to them that I needed to extract 30cc of liquid and with a smaller syringe, it would take a while. They didn't have it.

Biz, you are just too funny!! Enjoy what you are eating because we both know, with the start of the new year, we will lose all this weight and be ready for summer!! Then we can shop for all those cute summer clothes that we used to pass up and look for what we could find in a X size. No ma'am, that is not going to happen to us in 2008, right?!

Wishing everyone the best and most fruitful year to come!! Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

Crystal Lee said...

Heya Ms. Mary!! You are too funny...5 ft nothing. :P But yes, you know your body and the weight you feel "good" at so just stick with what your body is telling you. I had to break it to my husband today that I would not be starting the 2 week doses today. In fact, tonight, I will have to tell him that I will not start up again for another 4 weeks. I feel that if I have been off of HCG for two weeks now, there is no point in starting for only two weeks? I need to simply start another R2 the end of January or first of FEB. Since we have officially pushed back "baby time" until the end of the year, for financial reasons, there is not as big of a rush.

Happy New Year girlie girl!

Crystal :D

BizBuzz said...

HA! I need to share the story about me only discovering about 4 years ago that I was 5 foot 4 instead of 5 foot 2 - that is a very funny story! ROFL

Anyhoo, good for you thinking about the things your thankful for. Think about how much better this year will be than last.

I find it very thought provoking the closer I get to goal the things people are now saying such as the "you have lost enough already" - I need to approach that in my blog. That will be an upcoming article.

Mary, are you Hispanic? You have mentioned twice now bout your heritage, and I have these certain pictures in my mind of how people look (putting faces to internet personalities is something I do - it makes people more real to me) - and if you are, I have a completely different picture of you in my head! ROFL

I hope that doesn't come off as offensive, it wasn't meant to be!