CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 28, 2007

R2P3 Huh!

Wt: 172.4 LIW: 168.2
4.2 lbs OVER LIW

Okay, I really think this has to do with me having to weigh myself so early in the morning. I'm off tomorrow, I can sleep in and weigh in later in the morning. Yesterday I did a protein day, so for lunch I had 2 Morning Star Griller patties with avocado smothered on them. For dinner I had a huge steak, a large tomato and a small slice of provolone cheese. My daughter then reminded me that on Wednesday, I told her I was going to have some peanut butter but I didn't. So last night it stayed in the back of my mind, so I had one slice of whole wheat bread with peanut butter on it. It is hard for me to drink my water since I'm running around constantly. Luckily, that will be all over with next week when the station manager gets back from vacation!! I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I will be happy to see him. He may not be so happy when he gets back, but I will and that's all that matters!! Heehee!!

Well, today my menu isn't going to be that great again, my daughter wants Carl's Jr. portobello mushroom burger for her lunch, seeing as she doesn't wake up until 1:30pm and I get off work at 2:00pm. Anyway, I have been wanting to try this burger myself so I may just take the top bun off and eat the rest. We'll see. That's it for now.

Becca, yes I will be avoiding corn for now. Best of luck to you, I know these are trying times for all of us.
Biz, I won't sweat it, as soon at TOM shows up and leaves, I will be back on P2!!

1 comments:

BizBuzz said...

HA! We are almost at the same place! ROFL!

It's not a big deal ya know? It will settle.